Strange Arizona Laws
- You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
- Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony. This goes back in the days of the Wild West.
- There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
- When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses.
- Hunting camels is prohibited.
- Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.
- It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
- Cars may not be driven in reverse.
- Cards may not be played in the street with a Native American.
- If you bother the cottontails or bullfrogs, you will be fined.
- No more than six girls may live in any house.
- It is illegal to smoke cigarettes within 15 feet of a public place unless you have a Class 12 liqueur license.
- A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.
- An ordinance prohibits the wearing of suspenders.
- No one is permitted to ride their horse up the stairs of the county court house.
- Women may not wear pants.
- It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.